Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Stop looking for someone like you

Dear 'you',

The time passed...and I don't want to look back. 
The time passed...and I deleted all the memories.
The time passed...and I won't try to win you back.
The time passed...and I can't keep the hopes.
The time passed...and I shouldn't thinking of you.

Dear 'you',

Someone not like you has something that you don't have.
Someone not like you has something that you can't give.
Someone not like you has something that you forget.
Someone not like you has something that you have lost.

Dear 'you',

I don't need anything that you have gave to me..
because I just need someone 'not' like you.


So, I have stop looking for someone like you, because I've found someone not like you.


EXACTLY not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

komen...