Tuesday, January 19, 2010

tolonglah cuba dengar sekali...

pliz, at least listen once time...just listen wat im going to say..
or maybe u really hate my voice, pliz read my short sms...

im still worry about you..about everything that related to you..but i know that you never worry
about me anymore...no more..right?

im confuse about reason..on why you leave me without any word...

last time, i call you with my friend's number, you answer my call...
but once you hear me called your name, you switch off your phone..not only one, both of your phone..why?

i tried to msg you in myspace, but it seems like you block for my msg..why?

i call you with my number, you never answer even once for 20 times..
no reply for my sms that more than 20 for a day...

i've foward all your sms that you said you love me (not now anymore.), do you read them? or
you just deleted all them without open sms? why?

i've gave u everything, but why this is wat you give to me? why?

p/s : special for you... konsertountukibu.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

komen...