Friday, May 7, 2010

7 MAY... (dont get any idea for da title)

with unknown title, i would like to share here what im thinking now. Even i still have one more paper on this Sunday, that not da reason why i stop blogging here. My last paper, Engineering Geology. Actually, i 've took this paper on my second semester during my diploma. N now, once again I need to face this theoretical paper..huhu.. a lot of thing need to be understand and remember. Im tired..huhu..
btw, I feel so happy, because..IM GOING HOME..LEAVING South..hehee..i mean leaving Penang...

later, i will be more far away from all stupid memories..memory of wat? just read my older post. At Shah Alam, another life will begin...hopefully, full of joy...

God, always with me..and all of you.. u know what, when i pray, Quran, Yassin, Zikrullah..all problems will get out of my mind, my soul come to peace... but, when i walk away from God, from His way...i feel that i lost...lost on my way..

What playing in my mind just now, my parents..i cant wait to meet them this sunday..2 more days..mama, papa i miss u...

No comments:

Post a Comment

komen...