Thursday, October 8, 2009

who cares bout me...


who cares bout me?
who!!!!
sometime...when i am alone..i will remain alone..nobody come to me n share his/her happiness...
sometime...when i cry, i will cry the whole night..nobody come to me n change the tears to diamond...
sometime...when i sick, i will sleep on my bed for the whole day with the tears...nobody come to me n change the sickness to energy...

i care about u..always!
u must know this..i care about u more than myself...
but...i don't understand..
why, u make me feel like i am your tears..
why, u make me feel like i am your sickness...
why, u make me feel like i am the reason when u feel u r alone?

i worry bout u..so, pliz..pliz don't make me crazy to think about u now..
i know that u r in worst day..
but, don't bring me together with u n let me to make u happy...
i know that u r not in mood..
but, don't show that to me..don't throw your anger to me..don't blame on me..
pliz...

No comments:

Post a Comment

komen...